"Bounce away the Ounces"
Have you seen me bounce? Click HERE.
I love it so much that I want to share 20 reasons why anyone, young or old, fit or fat, strong or weak, happy or sad should include some bouncing in their lives - either on a trampoline or (smaller lower) rebounder.
1. Stimulates metabolism
2. Stronger bones
3. Great cardio activity that is low impact, safe for your joints
4. Improves Balance, coordination & motor skills
5. Encourages play & reduces stress
6. Improves lymphatic system circulation & thus your immunity
7. Strengthens your cardiovascular system
8. Burns calories fast, more effective than running
9. Tones your leg muscles
10. Makes you laugh, improves mental health
11. Helps reduce cellulite
12. Improves your vitality
13. Great way to spend time with a child
14. Improves effects of other exercises
15. Helps prevent cancer - refer to point 6 above
16. Become more alert due to increased oxygen
17. Build lung strength, improve stamina & endurance
18. Combat varicose veins
19. Efficient, easy, quick & convenient workout
20. Most of all, it is FUN.
My client Deepa loves to bounce too, check her video out HERE; guaranteed to make you smile :)
Oh, and below is her testimony from the 8 week Online "Shape Up"
Do you bounce? Has this blog encouraged you to try it? Would love to hear your comments below.
Please share this blog, using the FB icon below.
Thank you for being a part of my journey and allowing me to be a part of yours.